Apartment For Sale

Nature Park Resort East of Kyrenia ,

bedrooms 3
bathrooms 2
internal_area_amount -
This Residential Complex and Resort is a unique new luxury project located between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea.

Facing one of the finest beach of Northern Cyprus, which is NATURE BAY, known as Alagadi to the locals or “turtle beach”, it is regarded as one of Cyprus's most distinctive regions.

Located within the protected area, a reserve that is host to the Caretta and the Green Turtles where turtles lay their eggs every year, the project is one of its kind. The beach is open every day between 8 am till 8 pm and our residents have direct access to the beach.

The development is also 800 m away from Korineum Golf & Country Club, the 18 hole championship golf course.

Bird watching, line fishing, kite surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkelling are some of the activities which can be enjoyed in the area. Hiking is an other very loved activity for our residents who chose to have a living space where they can realise their recommended 'minimum 10,000 steps a day' goal for a healthy life, either by walking on the golden sandy beach or by walking among the scents of pine, carob, and olive trees on the skirts of the Five Finger Mountains with a stunning view of a lake stretching along with The Resort.

There are five 5 star hotels and casinos which offer high-class entertainment throughout the year, restaurants and the historic and romantic city of Kyrenia within the 20 minutes distance from the project.

The buildings in Resort are located on 15% of the land and the remaining 85% is used as green space.

The project offers 2 and 3 bedroom residential units with private swimming pools and gardens and other facilities for the residents within its grounds to include tennis court, fitness area, children's play areas and more.

The project consists of 12 blocks of 52 apartments (2 bedroom and 3 bedroom). The project will be completed in two phases. Phase 1 consists of 26 apartments. The general features and materials used throughout the development are as follows:

- Heat & sound insulation
- Energy-saving bricks
- Modern kitchen units with the soft close systems & porcelain worktops
- Fitted sanitary ware
- Worldwide known bathroom and kitchen appliances (taps and showers)
- Choice of oversized porcelain flooring in kitchens/bathrooms
- 5-year building guarantee
- Top-quality fitted kitchen
- Choice of high quality fitted wardrobes with soft close systems
- Inverter air conditioning systems in all rooms
- Central heating infrastructure for heat pump systems
- Full height suspended ceiling with LED spot & strip lights in the living room
- Aluminium double glazed sliding doors and windows
- Luxury en suite wet-room shower
- Terracing with inbuilt lighting & power sockets
- Pathways on the site
- High-quality designer internal doors and contemporary entrance door
- Private swimming pool on the terrace for penthouse apartments and garden apartments. Shared swimming pool corridor
- Private car parking
- Guests car parking
- Central generator system
- Landscaped gardens: fully designed & planted

The project offers a wide range of amenities for you to take advantage of. The site itself offers a bar and a shared swimming pool corridor.

- Concierge Services
- Business centre (Stage 2)
- Fitness centre (Stage 2)
- Yoga activities (Stage 2)
- Sauna (Stage 2)
- 24/7 Maintenance Service
- Hamam (Turkish Bath) (Stage 2)
- Beach
- Shuttle Service to the beach with electric golf carts upon request
- Market service
- Laundry (Stage 2)
- Tennis court
- First aid room
- Kids playground
- Restaurant Cafe & Bar (Stage 2)
- Site management office

The maintenance of the communal amenities at the development will be done by Management Office from developer. The cleaning of the communal pools, landscaping, lighting, security, garbage collection and all communal facilities on-site will be managed through Management Office. The monthly maintenance services fee for each household will be charged. The management office will be providing rental services for those who would like to rent their property.

Furthermore, pre-sale and after-sale services will also be provided to the residents of Resort. Any needs or requirements in property-related matters will be dealt with by our 24/7 services.

Enquire form




    Construction Stage: Under Construction
    Beds: 3
    Baths: 2
    Parking: 1
    Construction Year: 2024


    Covered Area: 93m²
    Uncovered Area: 89m²
    Garden Area: 22m²
    Building Size (Sqft): 236m²

    Main Features

    Excellent Rental Potential:
    Extensive Facilities For The Residents:
    Communal Swimming Pool And Gardens:
    Parking Spaces For All Properties:
    Choice Of The Materials For The Interior:
    Views Of The Sea And Mountains:
    Large Balconies And Terraces:
    Close To All Amenities:
    Spacious Living Areas:
    Private Swimming Pool: