Apartment For Sale

Terra Life Famagusta and Outskirts , Iskele

bedrooms -
bathrooms 1
internal_area_amount 32m²
Discover the epitome of comfortable and functional living at Terra Life, an outstanding real estate project nestled in the heart of Iskele, Famagusta. Situated just 5 minutes away from the bustling city center and the enchanting beach, Terra Life beckons you to embark on an impressive journey of residential bliss.
Designed to cater to your every need, Terra Life showcases spacious and thoughtfully crafted architecture that combines elegance with functionality. Project boasts a collection of 184 Studio and Studio-Loft units, ensuring a wide range of choices to suit your lifestyle and preferences perfectly.

Embrace the abundance of amenities at Terra Life, where leisure and relaxation seamlessly merge. Take a dip in inviting communal swimming pool, offering a refreshing oasis for you to unwind and bask in the warm Mediterranean sun. Immerse yourself in the lush green areas and beautifully landscaped gardens, creating a serene ambiance that rejuvenates the mind and soul. Engage in friendly competitions on basketball court, fostering a sense of community and promoting an active lifestyle. And for those moments when you desire a cozy gathering spot, on-site coffee shop provides the perfect setting to socialize and enjoy a delightful beverage.

Beyond the comforts of Terra Life, you'll find a host of conveniences within walking distance. Explore the vibrant neighborhood and discover a plethora of banks, shops, markets, and other amenities that cater to your everyday needs. Revel in the proximity of a lovely sandy beach, just a mere 600 meters away, where you can immerse yourself in the serene beauty of the coastline and enjoy blissful moments by the sea.
Completion is scheduled for December 2025, offering you the opportunity to embark on a new chapter in your life sooner than you think.

To make your dream home more attainable, developer offers a flexible payment plan. Secure your unit with a 40% down payment at contract signing, and the remaining 60% can be conveniently paid in installments until December 2025.
Experience a lifestyle that combines convenience, luxury, and serenity at Terra Life. Embrace the tranquility of Iskele, Famagusta, while reveling in the abundance of nearby amenities. Allow Terra Life to redefine your notion of comfortable living.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Contact us to explore more about Terra Life and secure your ideal home today.

Enquire form




    City: Iskele
    Apartment Type: Ground Apartment
    Construction Stage: Off-plan
    Baths: 1
    Furnished: Unfurnished
    Kitchen Type: Open Plan
    Construction Year: 2025


    Home Size (Sqft): 32m²
    Uncovered Verandas: 11m²
    Building Size (Sqft): 39m²

    Main Features

    Great Investment Opportunity:
    Excellent Rental Potential:
    Extensive Facilities For The Residents:
    Communal Swimming Pool And Gardens:
    Management Company And Rental Office On Site:
    Long Term Payment Plans Available:
    Parking Spaces For All Properties:
    Large Balconies And Terraces:
    Close To All Amenities:
    Spacious Living Areas: